nuffnang

Friday, February 17, 2012

Amazing Dudz on Singapore Travel Adventure

Being a traveler in Singapore for the second time makes me feel weak. My flight was 6:45 am and I need to travel from Puerto Galera going to Manila for about 5 hours. Then wake up early 3:00 am to prepare for my luggage. We left my brother-in-law sister’s house around 4:15 am and we arrived at NAIA Terminal 3 airport around 4:30 am. Due to long line in immigration, it takes almost 20 minutes before I sit and enjoy my IPAD2.

At last around 6:15 am 5J801 flies together with my dreams soaring high and excited for the tour. I arrive at Singapore Changi Airport with a warm smile from the immigration (good sign). After that I got my bag and have my USD (US Dollar) change to SGD (Singapore Dollar) before the Budget Terminal exit.

Though my bag is heavy, around 22 kilos, I prefer to ride with the free shuttle service going to the MRT Station. I am excited with my room at Green Kiwi Hostel. Green is my favorite color so this it!

From the Changi Airport I bought MRT ticket going to Lavender Street where Green Kiwi is located. This hostel is new here in Singapore. The facilities is great especially the shower. It’s just an 8 minutes walk from the Lavender MRT.

As I entered the room, Kevin, the owner approached me with his welcome smile and gave the key on my room. It’s room 3E as in Edward. This is the place meant for me!

Then, there’s a Kopitiam or Hawkers here near the Hostel. In the Philippines, its “carinderia” or “turo turo” but the difference is very far no flies; I don’t know why. But the food is great. I love the roasted duck with noodles which costs 3.5 dollars plus 1.40 dollars for the drinks.

That’s all for today; as I explore more Singapore for Filipinos!

No comments:

Post a Comment