nuffnang

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dudz Forbes.com Account Sign Up


Today, May 27, 2012, while thinking of business strategy and looking for a nice topic to post in “Amazing Brandz”, I try to get an account to the most popular business site in the Planet, “Forbes.com”. 

Remember the song “Billionaire song of Bruno Mars”? He wants to be a cover of Forbes magazine. Because Forbes features a lot of wealth around the world; the most popular richest man in the world. Being a young at heart for a Filipino blogger like me, I am dreaming that someday there would be a Filipino to top the richest man in the world or it could be me. J Well may God opens up his grace and granted my prayer.

The main reason why I am attached with this site is because of an article by a young 21 woman executive, Star Hughes, on which she tried to make a difference. And with that she got it.

I would say that I got something little likeness on this story. I became IT Manager of Thrift Bank here in Philippines at the age of 28 and with my courage; I do part time jobs and do my Master in Information Systems in University of Philippines – Open University.   With that I bought 150-square-meter in nearby city of Puerto Galera which is in Batangas City. The place is near SM City Batangas which is merely costly. But looking on better investment, I bought it for future plans like commercial building or apartment.

I didn’t learn those things on my profession but on my experience in the bank. With my helping hand to develop our service and continuity of the strategy that we have, there were times I do hands on job on the operation. This made me feel great because I met a lot of business people that made me eager to pursue business.

As an IT enthusiast, my dream will be a consultancy business in line with Information Technology (IT), blogging, and a food cart business. Currently I am done with the first two and working out on the third one.

Going back to Forbes.com, this is the site I love to read business articles and blogs worldwide. It inspires me and boosts me on my advocacy in life. This is on how I plan and pursue my future endeavor.  

For Philippine brands and top brands you can visit http://amazingbrandz.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment